Algebra I (MAT111) Master Course
- MAT-HS.F-IF.03 Recognize that sequences are functions, sometimes defined recursively, whose domain is a subset of the integers.
MAT-HS.A-SSE.01 Interpret expressions that represent a quantity in terms of its context
a. Interpret parts of an expression, such as terms, factors, and coefficients.
b. Interpret complicated expressions by viewing one or more of their parts as a single entity.
- MAT-HS.F-BF.01 Write a function that describes a relationship between two quantities.
- a. Determine an explicit expression, a recursive process, or steps for calculation from a context.
- MAT-HS.F-BF.02 Write arithmetic and geometric sequences both recursively and with an explicit formula, use them to model situations, and translate between the two forms.
- MAT-HS.F-LE.02 Construct linear and exponential functions, including arithmetic and geometric sequences, given a graph, a description of a relationship, or two input-output pairs (include reading these from a table).