SUBMIT: Spark Session Presentation
The goals of the Spark session are to:
- Allow participants opportunity to summarize, reflect on, and celebrate progress (it is important that we not skip this)
- Share learning and innovations with other participants/teams
- Share learning and innovations with non-academy participants and leadership
In the interest of “flexible consistency” (that’s a thing!?) please consider the following guidelines:
- Summary Presentations - Please create a digital presentation with voice-over (screencast, movie, Microsoft Mix, VLOG-style reflection)
- Consider sharing goals, actions steps, any resources or tools that you created…tell us the story of your learning.
- Each member may create his/her own presentation, or include their reflection and work in a team presentation.
Reference Examples of types of innovations that were implemented after summer academy.